Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving!

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!  I might have wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving on the actually day, but on Thursday, I was doing what I hope many of you were doing: sleeping in, watching the parade, eating delicious food, and spending time with your family.  Sadly, I know that at least one person was working--the recruiter that called me at 9 o'clock in the morning.  She spent her morning working.  That's just a shame.  While it's kind of crappy to not have a job, and I am thankful that I didn't have to think about work on a day that should be spent just thinking about family (and possibly next-day shopping sprees).



People of the Internet, were you working on Thanksgiving, stuffing your face with your family, or both?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kelli. Seeing how little holidays we have in the year, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter are the only times in the year when we can have a full family gathering. Considering this, I definitely think everyone deserves a day off on this beautiful holiday. Hope your job search is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Techseeker, thank you for the holiday wishes. I hope your enjoyed Thanksgiving as well. The job search was not looking great before the holiday, but I think it's turned around with two very promising opportunities. Did you have any luck with Volt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news. I hope one of the 2 opportunities works out for you.

    Not Volt, but Dice got me the job I was looking for. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete